Comprehensive Dental Services in Cumming GA
A healthy smile boosts confidence and positively impacts your overall health. Avenue Dental provides all our patients with effective dental care using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. We can help resolve any dental problems. From preventative procedures like teeth cleaning to major cosmetic and dental restorations, we’ve got you covered. We are well qualified and ready to help you with any of your dental needs including:
- • General Dentistry
- The diagnoses, treatment, and management of your overall oral health. This includes exams, screenings, gum care, root canals, fillings, preventive education and more.
- • Preventive Dentistry
- Much of preventive dental care starts at home with regular flossing, brushing and mouthwash as well as watching what you eat and drink. At the dentist’s office, preventative care includes x-rays, exams, and routine cleanings.
- • Restorative Dentistry
- Replacing and fixing missing or damaged teeth. Fillings, crowns, bridges and implants are common restorative options.
- • Cosmetic Dentistry
- Focusing on the aesthetic appearance of teeth. Teeth whitening, veneers, shaping, bonding, crowns and more.
- • Surgical Procedures
- The most common surgical dental procedures include wisdom teeth extraction due to complications and dental implants embedded into the jaw to replace missing teeth.
- • Emergency Treatment
- Relieve symptoms and restore damaged teeth so you can feel better. Avenue Dental offers same day treatment during normal business hours for anyone needed emergency treatment.
Our office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Fridays from 8:00am to 1:00pm and by appointment only on Saturdays.
Avenue Dental Services
Avenue Dental offers a wide range of dental services and procedures to address all your needs. We provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere to treat patients of all ages. Dr. Budeir and his staff not only treat patients but will pinpoint the cause of any dental issues and address them so you can enjoy long-term oral health.